Saturday, September 18, 2010

Riddle me this, Brando

Brandon,
Your midnight text was nothing in comparison to the handful of random texts I accidentally sent to your better half, insisting that I couldn't understand a joke and demanding answers.

I was trying out a new texting app that I'd gotten for my iPod touch and started sending you messages, not realizing that the phone number I had for you in my iPod address book was the number you'd given me way back before you got your own phone.  I couldn't understand "your" strange replies and was getting frustrated that you wouldn't just explain the joke to me already when Tara revealed herself.  Oops.  All apologies.

So.  What was the joke that "whiskey" is the punchline of?  That Reese killed herself?  Why don't I understand this?

No comments: