Friday, July 20, 2012

s5e04 is titled 'fifty-one'

I'm predicting bacon. Probably not veggie bacon.

It definitely looks like the premiere's pre-title credits sequence is setting us up for a one-year jump. Maybe to be played out over the second eight episodes of Season 5? Which I only just recently discovered won't be airing until NEXT July! I knew there was going to be a split, but I was expecting December or January. Not July!

This morning, I found the following Breaking Bad timeline. It's only through Season 3, but it's helpful as a general recap and specifically in pointing out all of the time references.

http://www.vulture.com/m/2011/07/breaking_bad_calendar.html

Chris, let's keep Breaking Bad club alive. I'm planning on at least one spoilerific BB post every week for the next eight weeks.

No comments: