Thursday, November 5, 2009

Conversations 3

Brandon, thanks for the long, thoughtful response to my chores post. I really wasn't sure about my own post and your encouraging words were a comfort. You are right. This IS Core Room 5 Movie Club, just in a different format. Without getting too gushy and sentimental, I'm glad we're both doing this.

I'm working the overnight tonight (as I did last night). I'm tired, but I'm keeping myself awake through Internet surfing.

Besides some theology stuff, two of my best movie finds were the following.

Martin Scorcese lists his Top 11 Scariest Horror Movies of All Time.
1. The Haunting
2. Isle of the Dead
3. The Uninvited
4. The Entity
5. Dead of Night
6. The Changeling
7. The Shining
8. The Exorcist
9. Night of the Demon
10. The Innocents
11. Psycho

And a new Tarkovsky documentary, Meeting Andrei Tarkovsky

No comments: