Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boo Ya

It's been an extremely slow viewing month.

I did catch The 39 Steps. I've seen it several times now. I guess I've got to confess that I don't love it. I do love the screwball moments, but the thriller part of it is a letdown. Maybe you can tell that I'm grouchier than usual when I'm not watching many movies and I'm tearing down Hitchcock features. Meh.

I've watched two more episodes of Simpsons Season 1. Watching them reminded me of when they were first on and I'd record them on VHS, paired with episodes of In Living Color, to send to my older sister.

What about Revolution? I've watched one more episode. It's watchable, but it's pretty bad. I'll probably give it one more chance, but if Giancarlo Esposito doesn't get more screen time, I'll likely give up on it.

I fell asleep to the first ten minutes of Eastwood's Honkeytonk Man. Otherwise, I haven't watched a thing.

I'll try to watch a horror movie before the month is over. Maybe even Hellraiser.

In the meantime, I found a new audio-focused social network and recorded something for film club. Embedded below (but here's a direct link just in case: http://audioboo.fm/boos/1010141-bootroduction)

No comments: