Monday, January 16, 2012

Carrot Head

I started experimenting with my iPhone camera this afternoon. I made a short film about making carrot juice using my dad's homegrown carrots. Annie's the star of this one, though most of us make an appearance. I'm not completely happy with the editing, but it's good enough for the short time that I spent on it. I'm also not happy with the video. I didn't realize that shooting in portrait mode would box the frame so much with no way to undo this (or is there?).

But really, it's just a lame home movie.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

summer peoplz said...

great movie. of course i skipped the last two minutes but the first minute ruled.

Ben said...

Yeah, don't turn your phone. As far as I know, there isn't a way to make it landscape afterwards.

Maybe this is the next stage of film club - moving from discussing to making movies. Anytime you want to see another juggling video, let me know!