Saturday, January 29, 2011

Favor Request

Jason and Ben,

Could you guys do me a favor?

Go to the settings page for your blog.
Click on "email & mobile"
Add my email address (johnowentrout_at_gmail_dot_com) in the box that reads "BlogSend Address"
Click on "save settings"

Thanks! It's really a minor matter of convenience to me (I check my email multiple times a day; I check my rss reader a lot less often), but I'd appreciate it if you'd do this.

Remember:
Siesta is Mexican for clambake! (I just finished watching Mexican Hayride) :)
Clambake is American for awesome!



I'll try to have a real post up later today.

Brandon: Lou Costello is brilliant.
Ben: You are obviously afraid to defend Lost in Translation.
Jason: I enjoyed your Cake post. I'm not familiar enough with any of their music to interact with what you say. You did make me want to check out their discography.

No comments: