Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Don't Be Afraid of the Dentist

Chris wrote: "I'm really wishing I lived in the house from the movie right now. I've got a wisdom tooth that is bugging the hell out of me."

I just had a giant temporary filling crack apart and fall out last night. I'm not supposed to go back to the dentist for a few more weeks. For a root canal. I'd probably be better off just letting one of those little Dark buggers come at me with a razor.

And a couple of nights ago, I had a nightmare about my teeth falling out. I had to check my mouth in the morning. This is the only recurring nightmare that I have that I always remember.

Still, maybe DBAotD really scared me more than I realized and is now working its way through my system, looking for release. Or maybe I've just had dentists chastise me too often for not flossing frequently enough.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeah, John, I think I'm ready for dentures.