Saturday, July 16, 2011

Doc Holliday, Pull My Tooth

I couldn't sleep well because of a toothache.

I watched the first half of Kasdan's Wyatt Earp after abruptly waking up at 3am and finding myself unable to fall back asleep. It took about an hour and a half to find blessed rest. I hadn't seen this movie in over 15 years. It's fair-to-middlin'-to-bad. I'll finish watching it tonight, but don't expect my opinion to change much once it's all over. (And, seriously, 3+ hours is way too long for any Western).

I miss Siskel and Ebert.



Chris, I remember briefly talking with Jeff about your Twilight Zone viewing. How many episodes in are you guys? I've seen them all (I think) multiple times and would love to re-view them. It'd be fun to do it together, but I'm afraid that you guys are either watching at a pace that I can't keep up with or are just enjoying a random, erratic pace. But, if you guys aren't going any faster than an episode a day and would like to commit to an episode a day, then I could hop aboard at whatever number you're at (starting Monday when I get back from vacation).

I do love Firefly in particular and Whedon in general.

It's been too long since I've watched Twin Peaks and I never did finish the whole thing.

I'm not planning on writing about previous Breaking Bad seasons (I do have a few posts here in the archives, but I was always cautious about spoilers because I kept hoping that Brandon would start watching). I am planning on writing about this upcoming season (though I'll be watching all of the episodes at least a day late). Spoilers be damned.

No comments: