Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Confessions of a Drowsy Moviegoer

"You are the guy who fell asleep to OLD JOY for goodness sakes."

Yeah, so what? I fall asleep during everything.

I fell asleep at the theater during the first 20 minutes of Saving Private Ryan. Bloody Omaha can't keep me awake.

I can't count the number of movies that I've fallen asleep to at home. Poor Abigail can tell you of the many nights that I fall asleep at a climactic moment in a movie/show while she suffers through my snores to complete watching to the end.

I'm only interested in the train movie for those rare nights of insomnia.

I'm taking a break from this non-stop blogging pace. I'll put up a new post after I've watched Rules of the Game and M. Otherwise, I'm going to be quiet for a while.

Peace.

P.S. When did this become Musicals Club? Sheesh.

No comments: